Friday, October 2, 2009

My Life is Average

since the ever popular FMyLife.com site where you can post a horrible story of how your day went
ie: Today, my boyfriend of 4 years broke up with me. Via text. With the iPhone I got him for our anniversary. FML
every now and then you find a funny one
Today, I sat to the right of a girl I really like. I passed her a note asking her to homecoming. She read it, then hurriedly passed it to a hideous girl sitting on her left, who said yes, then hugged me. FML
but most are just depressing

enter solution: MLIA
MyLifeIsAverage.com still funny BUT happy! Cue Disney music

Today, I shouted "Hey look! I'm INVISIBLE!" at people walking past me when they weren't paying attention. When they turned to look I pretend to try and find where the voice came from too so that they would be confused. It worked. MLIA

Today I was in the store and had a little girl, about 5 or 6 years old, storm past me, clearly upset. She slammed the box of cereal she was carrying back onto the shelf and turned to walk away again. As she passed me I heard her mutter 'that stupid unicorn has messed me up for the last time'. So many questions. MLIA

Today, when I was sitting in a sociology class, the teacher was giving a scenario, which she ended with "Who are you going to call?" Immediately, the entire class responded "Ghostbusters!" She gave us extra points on our last exam, which was on conformity. MLIA.


No comments:

This is me

My photo
BYU Animation Major. Going into storyboarding, concept art, and 3D modeling.